Scholarship Financial Aid:
Scholarships/ Financial Aid will be consistent with and awarded in compliance with all BANI policies and purposes. These guidelines address academic, professional development and training scholarships.
Criteria for Academic Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for an academic scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- All academic scholarships shall be awarded for use in an academic degree-granting program in a college or university accredited by a nationally or regionally recognized accrediting agency. To be considered for an academic scholarship, all applicants must submit a completed application form through the following documents:
- Transcripts from the applicant’s current or most recently attended high school (secondary school), college, or university.
- Two references who are not a family member.
- Short Essay
- GPA: The candidate will be assessed by the criteria is a strong and consistent GPA.
- Financial Need: scholarship criteria involve financial need. Institution will help talented students who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend college because of its growing costs. Committee will require the income of the applicants’ families.
- Geographic Boundaries: Geographic boundaries are one of another criteria of choice for the scholarship/ financial aid.
Selection Process for Academic Scholarships
All completed applications accompanied by all required supporting materials will be reviewed by the BANI Scholarship Application Evaluation Committee to ensure that every applicant receives full consideration.
Applicants will be scored using a points system based on the quality of the content provided and possible match with donor eligibility preferences. The committee also will assess students based on previous academic performance and the alignment of a candidate’s coursework with approved programs of study, or programs pertinent to the project management field.
All decisions by the BANI Scholarship Application Evaluation Committee are final and any attempts by applicants to lobby or persuade the committee during the process will result in immediate disqualification.
Scholarships will be awarded in a manner that matches the higher monetary award amounts with the better qualified candidates who meet all the requisite criteria.