CAMPUS AND SPIRITUAL LIFE
Based on its philosophy and mission, BANI aims to equip students, who by the time they graduate shall have:
Personal Relationship with God
- Developed a growing understanding and faith in God.
- Lived in prayer and spiritual experience.
- Recognized the Bible as the holy word of God and the Ten Commandments as the rule of faith and Christian conduct.
Rights and Duties of Citizenship
- Manifested love and loyalty for country and respect for recognized authority.
- Learned to adhere to established laws when they are not in conflict with the law of God.
- Learned to exercise their individual rights and performed their duties and responsibilities in the society and the church.
Love of Humanity
- Developed readiness and willingness to render service to their fellowmen, through their technical skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Exhibited the ability to share responsibilities and resources to other people. Recognized the virtue of respecting human rights.
Development of Moral Character and Personal Discipline
- Developed appreciation of Christian ideals, refinement of character and social graces.
- Developed sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Learned to uphold Christian principles and standards.
Critical and Creative Thinking
- Developed the ability to think critically, creatively and act appropriately.
- Exhibited mental, social, physical and spiritual potentials to achieve knowledge and improvement of one’s self for more quality life.
- Acquired knowledge, skills and expertise, enhanced by advanced technology, in preparation for a career. Exhibited qualities of leadership by leading out in religious and social activities.
Ethical and Moral Values
- Had a firm concept of what is right and wrong.
- Developed the ability to make independent and wise decisions. Developed strong Christian principles in life.
- Developed a healthy lifestyle characterized by faith, excellence, virtue and service. Developed Christian standard in recreation, personal grooming, diet and attire.